On October 26, 2019 some of our students from Primary 4 up to Grade 9 from Springfield Raffles Hills participated in the American Mathematics Olympiad 2019. American Mathematics Olympiad (AMO) is an affiliate of Math Olympiads for Elementary and Middle Schools, USA (MOEMS) organised by the SASMO committee. MOEMS is one of the oldest and most established primary and secondary school math competitions in the world.
to all the American Mathematics Olympiad winners and participants! We are very proud of you. Here are the results:
- Cheryl Elaine Gunawan – Bronze Medal
- Oliver Aldrie Widhyanto – Silver Medal
- Jayden Katuari – Silver Medal
- Dustin Christian Tan – Bronze Medal
- Dieter Ong – Gold Medal
- Natasha Keira Ayu – Bronze Medal